Topics under Enble/Disable Category:

Policy settings for the Start menu in Windows XP
Command prompt disabled
Hide the Notification area
Right Clicking disabled
Turn off Autoplay of CD
Regedit disabled by Administrator
Automatic Logon to Windows
Folder Options Disabled
Task Manager Disabled
Run Disabled in Start Menu


If any link is broken or leading to a wrong page, click on About > Comment and post your problem.


Categorized view:
Tips - Errors - Bypasses - Show All


Orkut users may click on Submit Query at the top of this page to submit their doubts.

If any of the link is not working or directing to a wrong page, please click on About > Give Feedback and give the details.

No comments:

Notice:

Please note that, you may not be able to download some files that are given in my blog entries. Its due to the withdrawal of one of my file server site.Since I have no much time to work on this blog, I cannot upload all the files once again to another server. If you are in urgent for any one of such files, please leave me a scrap regarding it, I'll upload only that file on other server.
-WO