Topics under Errors Category :

"Orkut spreads virus" problem in IE
No Appearance, Themes and Screen Saver in Display Properties
Error:Wrong number of arguments or invalid...
XP inbuilt games, paint, wordpad, calculator not found
System Restore is opening a blank window
Orkut banned, cannot use Firefox
Explorer.exe not found : Error
Right Clicking disabled
Remove invalid Entries from "Add or Remove Programs"
Restore "Show Desktop" icon in Quick launch
Snap-in Failed to Initialize: Console (error opening gpedit.msc)
Hidden files not shown
Autocheck Skipped at statup showing a message


Categorized view:
Disable/Enable - Tips - Bypasses - Show All


Orkut users may click on Submit Query at the top of this page to submit their doubts.

If any of the link is not working or directing to a wrong page, please click on About > Give Feedback and give the details.


1 comment:

Pradeep Kumar said...

Hi Waseem..!!
I was following you from 3 years. I could solved many problems by using your blog. For this I can appreciate you.But here I am facing a new problem.After surfing net for 3 days i couldnt do anything. So please help me out of this.
Here is my problem.

I have 2 pcs which am using win xp sp2.
In that one pc i have 2 lan cards.Through one nic i am getting internet. So i want to share my internet to other pc also.
i know better ip addressing. When i ping to other pc it is showing that "hardware error"
1st pc 1st nic ip 123.xxx.xxx.xxx,
2nd nic ip 192.168.0.1,default gateway 1st nic;'s ip.
2nd pc's ip 192.168.0.2,default gateway 123.xxx.xxx.xxx.

Can you Please help me out of this..

My email Id pradeep_g2007@yahoo.com

Notice:

Please note that, you may not be able to download some files that are given in my blog entries. Its due to the withdrawal of one of my file server site.Since I have no much time to work on this blog, I cannot upload all the files once again to another server. If you are in urgent for any one of such files, please leave me a scrap regarding it, I'll upload only that file on other server.
-WO