Downloads : Browsers

The explanation for the softwares are taken from their respective sites. Not my personal view.The content placed after a * is my personal writing.
All the features of the software are designed by their respective manufacturers.
So,
no responsibility will be given on softwares downloaded from here.


Mozilla Firefox 2
The award-winning Web browser is now faster, more secure, and fully customizable to your online life. With Firefox 2, we’ve added powerful new features that make your online experience even better.

*
I recommend this software.

Go to Mozilla home page.
Go to Firefox Add-ons page.
Directly download Firefox 2.


Internet Explorer 7
Go to this page to view about this product.

You need a Genuine Windows for downloading Internet Explorer 7.
See How to make Windows XP Genuine?.
You may also need to bypass the installation.

* As I use Firefox for my works, IE 7 is used by me for my personal use.
I feel safer in IE 7.

Go to Overview page.
Go to download page.




Opera 9.23

The award-winning Opera Web browser. The coolest, fastest, and most secure free Web browser available. Try it now to see just how great your Internet experience can be.

Go to Opera home page.
Directly download Opera 9.23
Go to Opera Widgets page.


Updated on 04.09.2007
If any link is broken or directing to a wrong page, please notify in comments below.

HelperOnComputer™

No comments:

Notice:

Please note that, you may not be able to download some files that are given in my blog entries. Its due to the withdrawal of one of my file server site.Since I have no much time to work on this blog, I cannot upload all the files once again to another server. If you are in urgent for any one of such files, please leave me a scrap regarding it, I'll upload only that file on other server.
-WO