Who is invisible in G-talk?

By this trick you can easily know if a person is invisible or not.
just follow these steps:

Step 1:
Login using G-talk. (not in gmail or orkut)

Step 2:
Find the person in the list whom you want to check if invisible.




Step 3:
Open the chat box and select 'Go off the record' option from the popup list.

Step 4:
After that type some message and send it to him.



If the message shown in yellow box here is displayed, then he is presently offline. Otherwise you will get a message telling about your 'off record' situation.


No comments:

Notice:

Please note that, you may not be able to download some files that are given in my blog entries. Its due to the withdrawal of one of my file server site.Since I have no much time to work on this blog, I cannot upload all the files once again to another server. If you are in urgent for any one of such files, please leave me a scrap regarding it, I'll upload only that file on other server.
-WO